|Gigabyte Express Standard Features
Encryption - Diffie-Helman Key Exchange and AES-128 Encryption. GBX5 and GBX3E
- Send the oldest file first - GBX5, GBX3E, and GBX3
Compression - Stacker (LZS Lossless Compression).
- IP Answer/Call
- Simultaneous IP answer and IP call.
- Use "Hot folders" with destination IP address.
- Background File
Transfer - Use a station for other applications while a transfer is in progress.
- IP Transport: Windows 2000/2003/XP/NT/Me/98
MAC OS, System 7.5.3 with Open Transport 1.1 or newer (System 7.5 Update 2.0) recommended
(2000/2003/XP/NT/98/Me) by way of Internet Protocol (IP)
(2000/2003/XP/NT/98/Me) by way of IP backbones.
using IP backbones, dial up or leased digital telecommunication lines.
- Advanced Scheduling
- Gigabyte Express' scheduling feature allows unattended file transfer at specified
times from hot-folders to the destinations associated with those hot-folders.
- Link Rate Governor
- Control bandwidth consumed during file transfer with Gigabyte Express' exclusive
Link Rate Governing feature.
- Advanced Log Window - At a glance, the new log window
feature allows users to determine what files have been moved automatically.
Copyright 1995-2011, Niwot Networks, Inc. All Rights
Gigabyte Express, You've Got Files!, and RELIA are trademarks of Niwot Networks, Inc.